[pct-l] please help -- can't post

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Sat Jan 23 00:31:30 CST 2016

Scott is right on! March is wonderful in SoCal, but you've got to be ready
for cold and maybe snow at higher elevations...

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
www.mountaineducation.org
ned at mountaineducation.org

Mission:
"To minimize wilderness accidents, injury, and illness in order to maximize
wilderness enjoyment, safety, and personal growth, all through experiential
education and risk awareness training."