[pct-l] Charger

River Malcolm rivermary at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 25 13:24:50 CST 2016

Hi John

I was fascinated by your 5000mA 1oz charger find...but when I read the reviews, one reviewer described it as 4.2oz.  That's more in line with what I would expect, alas.

I use an Anker 16000mA and can usually recharge my iPhone 5 for a week (using it for photos, gps, and sometimes to upload blogs with photos). 10.4 oz (considering it has >3x charging capacity of the 4.2oz, 5000mA charger, it is a good power to weight ratio. Though of course I wish it were lighter. And I too would like to hear about lighter weight chargers. )

Been happy with that.

River
Sent from my iPhone

Message: 4