[pct-l] Best Portable Battery Chargers

Rick Parker rickrparker at icloud.com
Mon Jan 25 18:51:04 CST 2016

I bought a RAVPower 7800mah (6.2 oz) with a RAVPower ($19) and a 17W 3.4A RAVPower Dual USB Wall Charger ($8).

My 7800 on it’s 3rd drain to charge out of the box test with the wall charger average was 5 hours(as advertised).  Charging my iPhone 6 in Airplane Mode 1.5 hours from about 15% to 95%.  Those last 5% seem to take an inordinate amount of time.   Totally unscientific - YMMV.

With the charger, I figure I can charge the 7800 and either my iPhone or TIKKA R+ head lamp. Keeping them topped off at various trail stops.

TheOldGuy
Rick