[pct-l] Good will

Matthew Edwards iceaxehikes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:22:29 CST 2016

You know, Ido was from Israel.
He was such a great ambassador.
When we crossed the Mojave, he was behind me a ways.
The space shuttle was due to land at Edwards AFB during the day.
The sonic boom raised dust from the desert floor.
I met Ido later that day.
He said: " I was thinking how much like Israel this place is.. Then that
happened.. I thought; too much like Israel!"
I lost track of him for a thousand miles but again in Sierra City we met.
The Sheriff rolls up on us in the "park".
"Ido, let me handle this; we both have open beers and it is illegal in
public."
"Okay"
Sheriff: "I don't care.. Just wanted to see what you all were doin'. Carry
on."
Ido looks at me suspiciously as the Sheriff drives away.
Hands me the 1/2 gallon icecream we were sharing and says; "Man, you are
paranoid."
-iceaxe
( He was right).