[pct-l] The MYTH Continues: Section F Questions

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:11:07 CST 2016

A lot of hikers do this portion of the trail at night or at least late into
the night.  Outside of the winter months the Mojave can be "Africa Hot"
even in the spring and fall.   If you are there and its looking Africa Hot
just hike in the early morning and evening.  It is actual a
pretty easy part of the trail to do at night.  Siesta  Time from noon till
4ish.

Day-Late