[pct-l] Looking for Recommendations on Phone Cases/Protection

dylan patrick clark dylanpatrickclark at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:22:28 CDT 2016

I purchased the Seidio case for my iPhone 6+ after reading this article (
http://m.thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-waterproof-case-for-iphone-6/). For
the 6 they recommend the Lifeproof "Fre" case.

One problem with my case, which I discovered after 700 miles of the dusty
SoCal desert, was the diminished camera quality caused by the accumulation
of dust and scratches on the case's camera window. It is difficult
(impossible?) to clean. This problem may plague other cases as well.