[pct-l] Oregon Day Hike

Julia Gorman julia.gorman0 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:28:53 CDT 2016

I was planning to do a 17 mile day hike that goes in both section E and F of Oregon. I wanted to start north at Hwy 20 (Santiam Pass) and then head south to the the connection at Hwy 242 (Mackenzie Pass) I was going to have a friend pick me up.

I was wondering if anyone knew those places and could give me directions to the trailhead so I wouldn't miss it and I could tell my friend where to meet me. I know how to get to the highways just not where the trail heads are located.

Julia Gorman