[pct-l] Reporting as spam (UNSUBSCRIBING)

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 18:07:10 CDT 2016

I have received several emails recently that were spam. When I went to report them I noted that they had spoofed the email address for a yahoo group that I moderate. So check out what the address is that you are about to mark as spam before you mark it. It usually doesn't show up as my group until I am asked if I want to block the specific address or all that come from that email supplier. When I see the choices I realize that I need to just delete the specific message and figure out how to notify Yahoo of the problem.
               Rob