[pct-l] Safe Parking

Jeffrey Olson jjolson58 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:36:37 CDT 2016

I've parked at both places.  Tuolomne parking is in the lot next to the
permit place.  There's a couple hundred parking spots, and the times
I've parked there, there were numerous cars with lots of dust on them.

Horseshoe Meadows has lots of traffic, and the three times I've parked
there for a week or more there wasn't ever an issue.  Lots of people
coming and going at both places, at all times of the day and night...

Jeff, "just Jeff."
Laramie, WY