[pct-l] Lake Isabella Fire

Warren Davis warrenthomasdavis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:33:57 CDT 2016

Be very mindful with regards to hygiene/sanitation at Kennedy. Each day,
dozens of hikers (maybe 30 to 40%) are coming down with vomiting/diahreah
over a ~12 hour period between Kennedy and a few days out. The general
consensus is that there's a bug going around that's easily spread. The hand
washing station near the porta-potties uses recycled water and the soap is
not anti-bacterial, so please use with caution or not at all.

U-Turn