[pct-l] Suggested power supply for charging iphone

Jalan04 jalan04 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:57:49 CDT 2016

I carry an Anker 10,000 and it typically last for a week with moderate use

The JMT is very well marked and travelled so you probably won't need gps much.  You can recharge in Tuolumne and at Reds Meadow/Mammoth. Not sure about VVR or MTR

Probably do without the fuss and extra weight of a solar charger
especially  if you have discipline about not obsessing over gps like I sometimes do

Sent from my iPhone