[pct-l] Trail Angel in No CA

Jomike jomike at cot.net
Wed Mar 2 13:18:13 CST 2016

I am a TA in the areas of Sections P and Q. I live too far from the trail to make daily trips to the various TH in this area (Castle Crags, Scott Mtn Summit, Etna Summit) but do help out people who want to zero with us, both thru hikers and section hikers. I provide a private bedroom, semi-private bathroom, I do your laundry, and we keep plenty of beer on hand :) and of course we feed you. You can leave your car here while you section hike, we'll pick you up at those THs and take you to another, as a section hiker, and we can pick you up at the Weed Bus Station and get you to the TH of your choice. You'd do best to call first and give me your specifics. If you are not sure if we can help or not, call to find out. 530-905-0507; jomike at cot.net. Good luck and hope all hikers this season have a wonderful time.
are we there yet (aka: JoAnn)

Sent from my iPhone