[pct-l] Open, open, open...

TBrokaw at montmush.com TBrokaw at montmush.com
Fri Mar 4 14:50:50 CST 2016

I would like to offer a suggestion regarding LNT.  Of course we would not
leave our trash behind.  But I also like to think of it in an expanded
way.
If we find some other person's trash left behind, we can choose to bag it
& carry it out ourselves.  An extra ounce or two is not a big deal to
carry.
But if each of us did this, it would be a big help.  Have a great hike
everyone.

"Barista"

Tom Brokaw
Corporate Project Manager