[pct-l] Trail Angel

Jomike jomike at cot.net
Sun Mar 6 12:40:33 CST 2016

It's that time of year to advise you of a TA in northern CA. I live out of Weed which is 17 miles out of Mt. Shasta. I can pick up section or thru hikers at any of these THs: Castle Crags, Scott Mtn, Parks Creek and Etna Summit. I can pick you up at Weed bus station and take you to any of these THs. You can leave your car with us  and we'll get you to/from the trail. We have a private bedroom for you, computer, semi-private bath, and I do all your laundry. Plus we always have plenty of beer and soft drinks. We love helping hikers but live too far from the trail to make daily stops at the above THs to help many thru hikers. We love to have thrus nonetheless to zero with us for a couple of days if you'd like. Text or call for further info and/or to set a date. 530-905-0507; jomike at cot.net

Sent from my iPhone