[pct-l] Portland to Cascade Locks public transportation

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Tue Mar 8 22:59:08 CST 2016

I'm not sure how complicated the scheduling is, but you could actually get to Cascade Locks on the weekends using public transportation and it would cost less then $10.

The Portland bus system (Tri-Met)from the airport connects to the Vancouver bus system (C-Tran).   C-Tran has a Park and Ride at 164th in Vancouver that is the first stop for the WET bus (west end transit) that goes to Cascade Locks on the weekends:

http://www.skamania.org/public-transportation.cfm

Like I said, could be a little complicated, but it might help for planning or to arrange some combo of bus, cabs or trail angels.