[pct-l] PCT 2016 Water Report Presentation & Live Webinar (Friday March 11th @ 7PM Pacific Standard Time)

Matt Parker zerosignal74 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 23:01:26 CST 2016

Hello All,

Halfmile and I have created the 2016 PCT Water Report presentation and you
can watch it by clicking on this link à
http://www.meetingburner.com/b/matthewparker/watch?c=A677XM
<http://www.meetingburner.com/b/matthewparker/watch?c=A677XM&h=f> &h=f. The
presentation can also be viewed & downloaded (PowerPoint & PDF format) at
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpctwater.com%2F&h=2AQGjTmPfAQFgp
94oIP8TFW3K5-EL1ftlfYETQl717RtsMw&enc=AZM3sG7Aj2jYiliirFGmS7vsjQOuKZyICWPp4R
5-saphZcg1GSh2u-a_TcM17jjqnIg82T2bqbOsWikYKWWhtl_UNCYe2hMwPxGFpMlAJfg-hPEQEb
_nQhDFLMrfnAoE_1eDQsN_dw_liXZAlu32SxoYCwyuaQGrSD4mJgPkZvlMUONtMeVBWyGGwvA1Iu
rND7s&s=1> pctwater.com at about half way down the opening homepage. This
video is just me going through the presentation with no live Questions &
Answers so I will be running a few live web meetings to run through the
presentation and to answer questions. The max limit of attendees per session
is 250 and I will hold the first live webinar this Friday (March 11th) at
7PM Pacific Standard Time. Given the limit of attendees per the webinar
software, if you would like to attend this webinar please send me an email
at zerosignal74 at comcast.net so I can send you the webinar link and call-in
information. If you can't attend this session or the limit gets maxed out
don't worry as I will be holding more webinars if needed and I will record
and put them up online afterwards. Any questions, please let me know. Happy
hiking!

Matt Parker (DoubleTap)