[pct-l] Pants

Lylli rosiesbirds at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:46:22 CST 2016

Hi all-

What do people suggest for pants? Bring pants? Don't bring pants? If pants,
what kind? I'm thinking of just bringing an extra pair of long johns,
because that's what I like to wear, and usually don't get that cold on my
legs. But I have no real experience with very high elevation such as the
High Sierra (I'm from Seattle- done most of my long trips in the North
Cascades). For reference, I'm a petite female, so I do run cold a lot of
the time, but mostly when I'm not moving, which will be mostly when I'm in
my sleeping bag since I'm planning a fairly high mileage/day trip. I feel a
little silly that this is a dilemma of real importance to me- but so it
goes.

Thanks!