[pct-l] Silk liner

Richard Brinkman richardb10 at live.com
Mon Mar 14 18:51:45 CDT 2016

I used the Montbell Downhugger II and they recommended a liner that was not
silk.  The liner provided additional warmth, was easy to wash with
everything else, and I used it alone on some warm nights.  It of course also
protected the bag from a thru-hiker.  I would highly recommend it.

Roadwalker 2015