[pct-l] Heights

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Tue Mar 15 17:24:59 CDT 2016

I remember hiking down off of Fuller Ridge last year in a storm and the wind nearly blew me off the trail several times.  Fortunately it was mostly blowing toward the ridge so I was not blown off the mountain.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Web site: http://aclayjar.netTwitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71