[pct-l] Heights

Theodore Locke theolocke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:35:17 CDT 2016

Hello Tyler,

I live in Miami. I'm definitely set for the heat as well. I've been hiking
to the gym with a loaded pack and doing about an hour on the stairmaster
and then another hour on the treadmill with the grade set anywhere between
12-18%. Of course, training at sea level presents its own short comings. I
try to compensate for that by moving much more quickly than I will on the
trail.

Best,

Ted