[pct-l] Cooking System and Fuel

Jay Bruins jbruins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:03:45 CDT 2016

Canisters are readily available. I brought a Ti Sol, which worked great for boiling and soaking (Knorr sides, etc).

Alcohol tends to be illegal throughout California due to fire. Some did it anyway, but I was almost always eating first.

Armstrong
--------
Sent from my iPhone.
Please pardon the brevity.