[pct-l] Trail names?

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:11:24 CDT 2016

Wait a minute Roger.  If I remember correctly when we saw you hike into
Manning Park you still had not taken have a trail name.  And that is after
carrying an ice axe the whole way from the Mexican boarder.  You needed a
trail name relating to that ice axe.

And then where did Pinecone come from.  I have not heard about that story.

As for "Greg in Wild" I know that comes from you being one of the people in
the Wild story/movie.  That one makes since.

Just picking on you.  :)

Papa Raven

P.S. Mama Raven wants to know when you are starting the CDT.  She is so
jealous.