[pct-l] Getting to Southern Terminus( hikers, trail angles)

Tim Crum 4140lcl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 18:56:17 CDT 2016

I just completed an 80 mile section hike, so If you can't arrange a ride I
did the Orange line to El Cajon, and the 894 bus (M-F only) to Campo. I
overnighted in the pick nick area of the Stone Store museum (I called them
first). There porta potty's were closed but the Campo store let me use
their bathroom (They were also my first supply stop). I walked out to the
monument and signed the register that night and took the trail back to
town, allowing me to eliminate 1.5 miles to Hauser Creek on the first day.

Also, The Campo Green store and Lake Morena Malt shop are increasing their
camping supply offerings (food, camping supplies, etc.) and asked that I
pass on the info.

Tim Crum