[pct-l] Black Mountain Alternate

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:41:43 CDT 2016

Sit in that coffee shop by the wildlife woodcarved statue.  The locals seem
to come in there to hang out.  When you see one, ask if they can give you a
ride or $20+ or whatever.  The PCT crossing is a long way up.  It is easy
to miss so I recommend a GPS to locate it.  Since you're winding around a
mountain, the GPS will pick it up off and on around the mountain.

Diet Plan