[pct-l] Carrying Coconut Oil

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:59:39 CDT 2016

How about a peanut butter jar - the smallest size they have.  If you are
worried about a leak just put it in a ziplock so if it leaks you are still
protected.  This jar will come filled with peanut butter, will cost less,
and weight less.

I find most containers I need are available at your local grocery store.
If you walk around and just look at the containers instead of the contents
you will find lots of options.

Day-Late