[pct-l] Dehydrated meals

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Fri May 6 18:44:53 CDT 2016

Provident Pantry is another supplier for lots of freeze-dried foods (beprepared.com ). I buy f-d meats, veggies, fruits, and even cheeses from them. Quantities come in #10 cans or smaller. I mix up the meat & veggies with instant potatoes, cous-cous, bean mix, dry soup mixes, hot pepper flakes, etc. for a meal that will rehydrate in cold water. I no longer carry a stove. They cater to LDS folks but will also sell to Methodists - I asked.

Mango