[pct-l] Dehydrated Meals vs "FAT"...a Thru-Hikers best friend

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:14:47 CDT 2016

Just want to chime in, as a person who eats a grain free diet - I'm intrigued with how this is going to go for me! I'm doing tons of research and I've yet to come by anyone else who has done that so far. There are plenty of shelf-stable food options for me, but I'm wondering if any other grain free hikers are out there, and what tips you have.
Thanks!
Sabrina :)

Sent from my iPhone