[pct-l] Water Filter

TBrokaw at montmush.com TBrokaw at montmush.com
Mon May 9 11:45:52 CDT 2016

I have one given to me as a gift.  It actually weighs the same as a Sawyer
(2 oz.).  I'd say it is OK for day hikes if you have frequent water
sources.  But not for the PCT.  This filter does not connect to your water
bottle - only designed to use like a straw.  I might add that you have to
suck pretty hard to get water through it.  Not ideal for distance hiking.

Tom Brokaw
Corporate Project Manager
Monterey Mushrooms
777 Maher Ct