[pct-l] Sleeping Bag recommendations

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:25:37 CDT 2016

Thanks again, Diet Plan! It takes a lot of courage to speak up and I appreciate all of the information. I had never heard any of that before.

To answer a question posed earlier, this was the response from enlightened equipment:

Nick (Enlightened Equipment)
May 17, 07:11

Hey Sabrina,
We source our down from Europe and all of it is RDS certified. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Nick
EE

Sent from my iPhone