[pct-l] RIP- Missing AT hiker Inchworm: "When you find my body..."

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Sat May 28 15:32:09 CDT 2016

I described the location of Inchworm's campsite as being 3,000 feet from
the trail, when in review, discovered that it was approximately two miles
from the trail.

In the very densest of brush, I would guess no more than 4-8 hours to
extricate oneself, in a two mile stretch, and likely half that time of 2-4
hours is an even more accurate estimation.

This happened in Maine, and the location is specifically noted in the
articles, to include the gps coordinates.

Paint YW