[pct-l] RIP- Missing AT hiker Inchworm: "When you find my body..."

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:59:29 CDT 2016

Thanks Paint.  Nothing snarky here, it's just a sad story.  I remember
stepping off trail to dig a cat hole a few times on the AT and then
wondering which way led back to trail.  A thicket on the AT can be pretty
darn dense.  But anywhere on the AT is pretty close to something.  Even the
100 Mile Wilderness is neither 100 miles, nor a true wilderness.  Just a
shame she didn't just stagger on a bit further.  She was so close in
several directions.  Thanks for posting the story.  Shroomer