[pct-l] Good uses for "Dead Hiker Husbands"

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sun May 29 23:12:54 CDT 2016

All joking aside, I think "Green Burials" are the way to go, especially for
us hikers.  I once considered cremation as it is better than millions of
graveyards with 7 billion people.  Pretty soon the whole earth will be
nothing but graveyards.  However, cremation requires a large quantity of
fossil fuel and pollutes the air.  In a green burial, people are wrapped
only in a shroud and returned to the earth and they plant a tree over you
instead of a tombstone.  The earth needs more forests to buffer our carbon
production so leaving behind a forest will be better for the planet long
term and is a fitting end for a hiker.

Diet Plan