[pct-l] Section hiking PCT - Crater Lake to Yosemite

Kevin English kenglish at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:55:01 CST 2016

 Hello,
  I’m starting to make plans for the hiking a part of the PCT next summer.
We (wife and I) want to start around Oregon Crater Lake heading south and
finish somewhere near Yosemite, not sure if before or after Yosemite.
  My questions for the list are the following:

   -   What is good time start? We were thinking June, July or August with
   more of preference for late-July/ early- August?
   - Is 2 months enough to complete this section?
   - Is there anything particularly challenging about this section as
   opposed to other sections?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Kevin