[pct-l] New PCT Speed Record

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:36:02 CDT 2016

Supposedly there is a record on each trail for the longest time out there. I know a guy who claims to have spent 8 1/2 months on the CDT. The speed records have a personal value. Mostly no one else cares. It still comes down to, are they a nice person who hasn't harmed the trail or the trail experience?
Those people who have maintained that ethic hold everyone's respect no matter what speed they move.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone