[pct-l] Old Hiker and Time

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 11:53:39 CDT 2016

PCT Grizzly had been holding offgetting a hearing aid.  He just did notthink he needed one, but his wife TrailDust, finally convinced him.  He went into the trailtown and got fittedwith a new $4000 deluxe hearing aid. Finally, the device arrived and he headed out the cabin pick it up atthe doctor’s office.

After getting it installed he headedover to the trailtown saloon for a cold one with his trail bros.  “Say, I just got my new hearing aid.  It is state of the art and super-duper.  It cost me 4 grand.”

One of his bros asked, “Really?  That is great.  What kind is it?”

Grizzly, “It is twelve thirty."