[pct-l] Above Northeast Utah

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 02:06:26 CDT 2017

I know this isn't PCT related, but I figured that since most of you like mountains, it's related enough.  I just posted a new gallery of photos from a flight descending into Salk Lake City.  I had great timing with the evening light and a good northeast view far enough from the wing to get some fun compositions.  It was also good timing for the time of year with peaking snowpack.  The window was pretty hazy, so I've had to tweak them. Some turned out better than others.    As usual, it'll look better on something larger than a phone.  Enjoy!

https://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/Weathercarrot-photos/Above-Northeast-Utah/