[pct-l] Sending winter gear to KM

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:06:20 CDT 2017

It's also important to write on each package: *Please hold for PCT Thru
hiker, ETA:  ________ *whatever date you think you may be there.  And as
Brick notes, anything you can do to make your package easy to spot is worth
it as they'll be going through a pile of boxes.  I have the additional
problem when on the PCT in years when Scott Williamson is also on trail,
that I'm often given his boxes and I have to read that label really
carefully to make sure it's mine and not his.

Have a great hike!

Shroomer