[pct-l] portable batteries and solar panels

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 13:17:16 CDT 2017

Thanks for the specifics Rick.  It sounds great.   I'm gonna order one and
start playing with it this summer in the Winds.  Then it's off to NZ with
me and we'll see how it does in some real clouds and wet.  But at 7 oz I'll
give it a shot.

Good to meet you at the Ruck.  See ya at the Gathering I hope.  Symbiosis
and I will be presenting on our hike and explorations in Madagascar last
summer.  Wild and crazy place!  Lots of lemurs!!!  And I love the little
guys!  Just about the cutest animal on the earth and sweet!

See ya up trail and thanks again,

Shroomer