[pct-l] Snow conditions Castle Crag north to Ashland

Jalan04 jalan04 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 11:43:27 CDT 2017

You can check out Trail Journals, Postholer and The PCTA Journslist and look for recent posts from that area

I always thought it would be cool to be able to search journals for PCT Mile and Date to get up to date "trip reports" but a lot of people understandably don't like this for safety/privacy reasons.

Jalan Jalan

Sent from my iPhone