[pct-l] Echo lake to HW80/Donner pass_exit transportation

Herb Stroh HStroh at sjmslaw.com
Mon Aug 14 09:59:18 CDT 2017

To add to what others have said:

If you didn't want to hitch, you can call for a cab in Truckee to take you to town. As I recall there is cell reception by the highway. But I agree, the hitch there is easy.

Two years ago I caught  a shuttle that picks up at the Amtrak station and goes to Reno airport. Check to see if that is still going. Service will be limited on times/days.

Herb