[pct-l] KM to Horseshoe Meadows clothes

Sean Nordeen sean.nordeen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:17:15 CDT 2017

Last year, over labor day weekend, in that section, I had a low of 34f one
night and 23f the second.  So if your layers are fine with that, then leave
the down jacket.  I personally use mine around camp at night and early
morning as I pack up else it's too cold to get out of my quilt.

Rain pants, you only need if it rains for awhile.  Thunderstorms do happen
this time of the year and it can rain hard   Likely won't need them, but
you never know.  Easier to judge if you get a forecast just before you go.

-Miner