[pct-l] Parking on Cameron Canyon Road near Tehachapi, CA Hwy 58 (on the edge of Southern CA and beginning of Central CA)

Pamela Bryant pambryant58 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 10:17:43 CDT 2017

Has anyone left a vehicle on Cameron Canyon Road near Hwy 58 for a couple
of days? And where did you leave your vehicle?

The PCT crosses Tehachapi Willow Springs Road going north and pretty much
parallels Cameron Canyon Road then a road walk on Cameron Canyon Road and
crosses over Hwy 58 via bridge.

We will be hiking south on the PCT and end the hike at Hwy 58. So I would
like to park my vehicle on Cameron Canyon Road close to Hwy 58.