[pct-l] Test

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:35:35 CST 2017

I love this group! I don’t post often because you’ve already answered most of my questions :-) I had a successful hike of section A in the spring and you guys were a big part of that. Hoping to take on a section B this coming May. Also a desert hike here in Texas. So I will be using all of the same gear.

The Wonderland Trail is on my radar and I know that will be different, but not sure it’s appropriate to discuss that here? I have plenty of questions about that. :D

GoGo

Sent from my iPhone