[pct-l] Steep Snow Travel

Jeffrey Olson jjolson58 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:36:15 CST 2017

I think Cindy Ross wrote about that descent in her book about her hike
on the PCT.  If my memory is working, it  scared her more than any other
challenge on her thru-hike...  I came down it on a low snow year and
there were three or four snow crossings that surprised with their
exposure..

Jeff
Laramie, WY