[pct-l] Thruhiking 2017

Scott Diamond scott.diamond.mail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:24:48 CST 2017

​Hi Ben,

I think you and your partner should live your dream. I'd definitely start
out at Campo. Who knows what will happen along the way. The first 700 miles
is a great way to build up experience on the PCT. If the Sierras prove too
difficult then you can adjust your plans but I wouldn't plan on skipping at
the start.

        -Rover