[pct-l] Dinner Food - A system...

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 18 04:18:01 CST 2017

There is an ready made instant curry lentil soup by Nile Spice or Taste Adventure. It can be eaten by adding either hot or cold water. I never get tired of it. You can buy it in bulk section at health food stores or on line. Instant soups make a great base for dinner soup or stew. I add organic dried vegetables,nuts,buckwheat noodles if I'm cooking. For most of PCT and all of CDT the first times,I just mixed it with cold water. By the time I had my tent set up and gear organized it was food. Even worked for lunch.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone