[pct-l] Unsubscribe?

kelly bilak mothertruckertoo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:35:46 CST 2017

Me too.  Have tried to unsubscrib countless times

On Feb 24, 2017 2:32 PM, "Aaron Nicholson" <aaronjamesnicholson at gmail.com>
wrote:

So, stupid question, but what's the deal with the unsubscribe option not
working? I tried three times but no success...I'm still getting all the
emails. I finished my thru in September 2013 and I think I'm just going to
browse the archives of the PCT-L instead of being an active subscriber, but
I can't seem to escape, ha ha. If the administrator is reading this, do you
think you could remove me?