[pct-l] Head lamps

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sat Feb 25 22:16:16 CST 2017

I've been using the Black Diamond Revolt for a couple of years now and it is also rechargeable via a USB cable. Now all of my electronics will charge off the same battery. It uses 3 AAA's but they have to be Black Diamonds version if you want to recharge them in the headlamp. They include a special circuit in the battery to allow them to determine if they should be recharged or not. Prevent trying to recharge a non-rechargable battery.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)
Web site: http://aclayjar.net
Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53