[pct-l] Walker Pass Bus Stop

luckymanhikes luckymanhikes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:53:47 CST 2017

I don't recall a bus stop sign. I waited at the obvious spot, at the crest near a memorial, and waved a lot to get the speeding driver to stop.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Parker <rickrparker at icloud.com> Date: 2/26/17  5:43 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: pct-l at backcountry.net Subject: Re: [pct-l] Walker Pass Bus Stop
A bit of research, last stop in Ridgecrest to Lake Isabella three times at 7:20 AM  2:40 PM  7:00 PM PLUS about 16-18 minutes (about 16-18 miles) I approximate to Walker Pass.

Is there an actual Bus Stop sign on the Hwy?

Rick