[pct-l] Snow snow snow. Let's go!

Jack Waayenberg jwberg77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 16:25:44 CST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Thank you for the encouragement and info always great to hear from those of you who have gone before us .Kodiak

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad